Penis Enlargement Pump
Men try to use the penis enlargement pumps to increase their penis size. This is the common way for them to get the bigger penis. Penis enlargement pump is a device with an empty tube that enables you to put your penis in it. The handle creates a vacuum which can suck blood into penis. A rubber ring placed around the base catch the blood in the penis. This ring will help the penis to maintain the erection. From that, you are able to have sex without losing erection.
The vacuum-type seal around the penis can pull blood to the surface; it will make your penis become bigger. However, your penis will just appear bigger for the beginning, it will eventually return to the former size you have. Usually, the men who are having the chronic insulin dependent diabetes or circulatory disorders attempt to use this device. This is because the sugar metabolism will create poor blood circulation and causes the blood cannot flow to the man’s penis.
Before and During Each Pumping Session
Before engaging in pumping, you should shave the area on your skin that will come into contact with the pump cylinder, in order to achieve a good seal. Secondly, unless you have been performing other penis exercises (such as jelqing) immediately before pumping, you must perform warm-up to get blood circulation going in your penis to minimize chances of damage during pumping later. A simple warm-up exercise can be done by soaking a towel in hot but not scalding water, wringing out the towel, and wrapping it around your penis for 2 minutes, and then repeating for at least 3 more times. While you’re doing the hot towel wrap, give the cylinder a quick rinse with hot water as well.
After warming up, stroke your penis to semi-erection or full-erection. Apply some vaseline to the area of contact with the pump cylinder for better seal. Then, set-up the cylinder over your penis and gradually pressurize it until you feel slightly uncomfortable, but not to the point of pain. Never pressurize the pump to the point of pain unless you want to risk permanent damage of your penis.
Keep the pump pressurized for ten minutes, during which you are free to do anything that does not involve large movements, such as watching tv or surfing the net. After the ten minutes, depressurize the cylinder, remove it from your penis, and massage your penis for at least three minutes to resume blood circulation. Then, you can wear the pump for another ten minutes, then take the pump off and massage your penis for three minutes, and repeat until your penis becomes flaccid (i.e. soft).
How a Penis Enlargement Pump Works
Initially, penis pumps were invented for men who have erectile dysfunction. A penis pump has a vacuum that works to increase blood flow to the penis. As blood flow increases, the penis gets engorged and a ring is placed at the base of the shaft to keep the blood there. The ring placed on the base also maintains an erection in order to sustain the hardness of the penis.
Since a penis enlargement pump is originally designed for erectile dysfunction, do they work for men who still have normal functioning of their penises?
Experts say that penis pumps do work. However, they have also discovered that the effect is only temporary and lasts usually for only half an hour. Doctors also do not recommend spontaneous and continuous use of penis pumps as these are known to cause both short-term and long-term side effects. Some of the most common disadvantages of penis pumps are listed below:
Side effects of using a penis pump can include:
- Pinpoint-sized red dots caused by bleeding under the surface of the skin of the penis (petechiae).
- Numbness, coldness or bluish-colored skin when the constriction band is in place.
- Pain or bruising. Knowing how to use the penis pump correctly can help you avoid injury to your penis.
- Feeling of trapped semen. You may feel like your semen is trapped when you ejaculate, or ejaculation may be painful. Some manufacturers make constriction rings with a small cutout that may help with this.
Penis pumps have some other possible drawbacks:
- Unnatural-feeling erections. Penis pumps can cause an erection that doesn’t feel natural or spontaneous. You may have a lack of firmness at the base of the penis, which can allow the penis to rotate or pivot more than it would with a natural erection.
- Awkwardness. Use of a penis pump requires patience and understanding from both you and your partner. It may take some time to become comfortable with the device.
- Manual coordination is required. Penis pumps require use of the hands and fingers to operate, which can be a problem for some men or their partners.
- You may need to shave. You may have to shave your pubic hair at the base of your penis so that the pump can get a good seal.